About Me

My photo
hyehye readers!.This is my official blog to update anything including about my life. and you can be my friend too. :)

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Bangi's Wedding (20.12.2014)

Assalamualaikum. Not sure ade ke tak lagi orang baca blog kita ni... tapi still nak post. hehehehe. Last week, fatin and the gangs or we dont have any group name...when we should pick ours group's name? laterrr!

Now, back to topic. I am with my friends pergi wedding kakak fiqa, FIZA & ALI. #alifiz . we had time together. cit cat for awhile. eat. eat. and we took many pictures. hohohoho.

Wedding ni dekat seksyen 8, bandar baru bangi. I would say the wedding is complete and I love how their family arrange and manage their event. same like my family actually.Love their food and ice creamm. 

Moreover, how come after the wedding we still want to lepak and makan. but no photo for that time.

ours photo : 

with sister of the bride.

Groom & Bride, Ali & Fiza

Peace yo!

Say Cheeseeeeeeeeee! ~show happiness

Post entah yang ke berapa, barangkali?

while we're eating, afiqa's brother took a photo. sedapppppppppppp. thanks again inviting me.
=) 

then, both bride and groom pun datang time kiteorang makan, so, kiteorang pun dah habis makan. lepak kat dalam dulu. ade hall kecik for pelamin and take a break for awhile. then, took photos again with my friendss.

Keluar rumah pukul 11.30 pagi and balik rumah around 5 petang. hahahaha. after wedding, kiteorang lepak old time kejapp. thanks syue for tumpang kereta and fiqa for having us. hehhehehe. i am really wanna have gathering together after internship. works never finish and i must say i love audit but i dont love GST(boring)....hehehehe. thats all for today... 

p/s : should i say i love you all, everytime we meet? I would let you knowww!

No comments:

Post a Comment