About Me

My photo
hyehye readers!.This is my official blog to update anything including about my life. and you can be my friend too. :)

Saturday 25 June 2016

Rindu

Hai everyone. Last posted was two years ago, long time no see huh! I miss berblogging. Hari ini aku terpanggil untuk melihat kembali semua yang dulu. walaupun sekadar hanya kenangan.

Walaupun tiada orang yang baca blog ni, tapi takpelah. I am just want to write here. I miss this. Our technologies now become so fast and advance show us that not everyone still want to write their story here. 

But i am salute to some of the bloggers who is still continue to cheer up you guys with sharing their own stories and advice. 

Tonight is different. I cant sleep. It may cause of I was drinking too much dark chocolate. Absolutely makes me cant sleep at all. 

So it bring me here to write something after two years, everything is change! 

But insyaAllah, kalau ada masa kelapangan, aku nak juga cerita aku menjelajah or bercuti di luar negara dalam masa dua tahun ni. Kalau aku dah rajin balik lah.

Okaylah. Aku dah tak tahu nak merepek apa kat sini. Tapi aku nak cakap aku rindu benda ni! 


p/s : jangan gelak bila baca tau! lain nau dulu dan sekarang! hikhikks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment